Hiring Sales Director – Europe
My name is Artem and I am the CEO of VOCALLS.
I am looking for a strong and enthusiastic sales director, somebody I can rely on to build a sales department from scratch for the purpose of entering a new market.
Is this you?
- You have successfully built a sales department from the ground up.
- You are familiar with the specificities of the European market.
- You understand the dos and don’ts of remote communication with foreign partners.
- You have experience with face-to-face sales.
- You have closed deals worth ________ (fill in the blank for us).
- You are used to managing the entire sales process from developing an opportunity, delivering presentations and demos, to final contract negotiations, and handing over the account to your team.
- You can naturally earn the trust of your team, manage, motivate and lead them.
- You are not afraid of making unpopular decisions and can communicate them to your team in a straightforward way.
- You take responsibility for your actions and decisions, but you also know when to ask for help.
- You understand the difference between the process and the result.
- You speak and write English at the level of a native speaker.
What gives you an edge
- Experience with selling SaaS.
- Experience with Pipedrive.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage the entire sales department (cold calls, customer support): plan tasks for the sales employees, track their progress and results; prepare documentation and materials for customers; regular team syncs.
- Onboard, train, and coach new sales employees.
- Plan medium to long-term KPIs for the sales department, implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Manage target setting for all sales employees (based on the targets of the entire department), ensure targets are being met.
- Monitor and analyze progress, report successes, and challenges.
- Prepare and implement complete and accurate reporting.
- Optimize the sales department workflow, ensure proper use of CRM.
- Manage, retain and grow clients: maintain strong and meaningful relationships with clients and prospects to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Keep the client database updated.
- Be in charge of the preparation of case studies, translations and other materials in foreign languages.
- Oversee accounts receivable.
- Be personally involved in sales presentations for big clients, supervise large and complex accounts, and act as a “player-coach”.
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Be willing to travel for face-to-face meetings.
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary depending on your qualifications and interview results + a performance bonus.
- Work in a company where people are genuinely interested and involved in product development.
- An immediate superior who is ready and willing to listen to new ideas and entrust you with their implementation.